Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This meme is another spin-off of Advice Dog with the starburst background, a Pokemon character in the middle, and saying above and below the aforementined Pokemon.
Unlike Courage Wolf, Socially Awkward Penguin, and other Memegenerator memes, Pokeparents are not limited to a singular template and as a result can not be quantified by Memegenerator’s tiered ranking system.
The following is a list of Pokemon used in this meme, followed by how their family roles are portrayed.
- My Dad – Awesome dad
- Your girlfriend – Abusive dad
- VeggieTales – Kinky mom
- Dragonite – Father who is shunned by son
- Vulpix – Disturbingly curious younger sister
- Dragonair – Overworking mom
- Bass – Pedophile dad
- Hoe – Dad who is obsessed with cleaning
- Kangaskhan – Mom who puts the baby before everything
- Your Dad – Forgettful abusive dad on drugs
- Stupid FNaF Fucktard – Little bro who won't leave big bro alone
- Mukus – Dad who feels he raised his kids wrong
- Undertale Fan – Shares the same personality as FNaF Fan
- Seeeeeees – Always encouraging parent, wrong and right
- You – Pedo stranger
- Donald Trump – Metalhead dad
- Queer – Nice mom who encounters all kinds of embarrassing moments (not to be confused with Jynx)
- FNaF Fan – Not-so-affectionate sister
- Me – Unaccepted Son
- Asslick – Talkative baby
- Tentahentai – Crack-smoking drinker dad
- Penisgone 2 - Dad who cares about Internet too much
- Dead Guy - Rich Great Uncle who buys you stuff
- Assey - The most perfect mom
- Megasm - A very overprotective mom
- Pynx - A dumbass
- Mr. VagiChaser - Huge Conspiracy dad
- Snorlax - lazy dad
- Eevee - does whatever you ask