Dead memes are deadly, Incredibly common and are considered to be:
- Worse than Hitler.
Encountering one of these, Could result in:
- Violent Explosions
- Loss of Limbs
- Loss of Genitals
- eye arr nawt smarrteh (Very cancerous wording.)
- Sudden catching of terminal cancer
We only have wrote about some of the deadly, dead memes... they are:
- Keyboard Cat - This was a fantabulous meme that EVERYONE enjoyed. Keyboard Cat was recorded in 1984 and published on youtube in 2007. KC was a female named 'Fatso'. Sadly, Fatso died in 1987 due to cancer. [In my opinion, keyboard cat would be funny for me if it wasnt for the death of Fatso so long ago. -AAA]
- Dat Boi - Like Harambe, this was a very popular meme. It died in a medium speed. Even Nickelodeon had it in their meme generator before Dat Boi died.
- Harambe - We thought this meme would live on, but.. It died pretty quick.
- He-man - The He-man meme showed a song of He-man which is very commonly found on youtube by searching: He-man meme or HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA. The yelp is part of the song.
- Cory In The House - Cory In The House was a live action television show created by Marc Warren and Dennis Rinsler. Cory In The House was shown on television in 2007 and 2008. The most common use of it as a meme was people saying 'Cory In The House was my favorite anime.'
- Steppin on the beach This meme died. Its just old.
AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS, OR YOU WILL JUST DIE. ( Or, if,you're stupid, look them up.