|Link to the template page|
|Names in other languages|
HistoryEditThe earliest known evidence of the meme has dated back from the first Jurassic Park movie filmed in June 11th, 1993, where there was a scene from a Jurassic park where a man by the name of Hunter Muldoon (who is portrayed by Bob Peck) turns around his head as he heard some dinosaur behind him while turning his head around being disturbed or being shocked. Fourteen years after the movie was made, around in the year 2007, on March 30th, 2007, the first known meme of Philosoraptor has appeared onto a YTMND page which was created featuring an image of a velociraptor from jurassic park. For one thing, since the meme originated three years before it's time, Philosoraptor would make this meme one of the oldest Jurassic park memes ever been made of fun in history. Also, On Reddit.com, around that time when the Clever Girl meme was often used in Rage Comics, this meme also represented that the meme was also used as a man (Hunter Muldoon) being fooled by women as became disturbed or was wondering. Then by June 6th, 2010, the meme first appeared on Rage Comics titled “I’m on my period, problem? NSFW". For one thing, around that time, the drawn version of Hunter Muldoon first appeared onto the Rage Comic and became slightly popular, making him the first and only meme being made fun of from the one of the most popular Jurassic Park franchise movies from the first movie Jurassic Park. Since then, the meme became popular, and people started to make their own Rage Comics with Clever Girl in it. It is Unknown who created the meme, but for one thing, since this realistically drawn meme has been made fun of, this has became one of the slightly mentioned memes seen on the internet or on Rage Comics. Since the phrase "Clever Girl" originated from the first Jurassic Park movie, the search interest on the internet didn't happen until 30% of people who used the internet looked up the phrase by April 2010, which was two months before the meme was ever used in Rage Comics in the first place. By today's standards, It is unknown if he is still popular or not, but for one thing, since he's slightly popular, he may most likely still be popular to some people. Sometimes, some memes may still be popular, or is about to be out of style.
There hasn't been any counterparts discovered on the internet that may look similar to him. For one thing, unlike other memes, he appears very unique to turn around his wondering about something or turning around looking disturbed or being shocked. But for one thing, his emotion does appear similar to Actually Guy or OMG/C*** Face. There has been a black background, realizing version of him who almost appears realistically and lacks color named Actually Guy who appears to realize something saying "Actually" rather than wondering about something like Clever Girl is. There also has been another counterpart who almost appears realistically named OMG/C*** Face which is almost similar to him. For one thing, There also has been another OMG?C*** Face counterpart who looks similar to him, but is very angry named Mega Rage Face. Since the meme has been slightly popular, this meme has been sometimes compaired with popular Rage comic characters as well. But for one thing, Since he's not the only one that appears realistically drawn, there also has been another counterpart who looks similar to him and does a similar emotion to him named Are You Serious (or sometimes known as Seriously?!?). Unlike Clever Girl, he is known to have a normal human appearance like him, but even though appears to be as David Silverman from Fox News rather than being in a movie like Clever Girl has. There has been numerous counterparts that could also be seen on the internet as well. But for one thing, it is unknown by today's standards if there is any new counterparts of Clever Girl. But some could be newly made on different websites as well rather than being the same.
- He is one of the Rage Comic characters that appears with an ironic name besides Genius and Broken Heart Guy. And unlike other Rage Comic characters, he appears as the only realistically drawn character with an ironic name as well.
- seventeen years before the meme was made, he originally came from a real person who plays Hunter Muldoon from Jurassic Park which the person who plays him (As some people may know) is Bob Peck. And also in the movie, he also said the phrase "Clever Girl" in it even before it's time.
- he is one of the realistically drawn memes that appears on Rage Comics. For one thing, By the looks of his appearance, he seems to appear almost similar to Not Bad or Are You Serious (David Silverman) in Rage Comics.
- Unlike Actually Guy, he appears he is wondering about something or being disturbed at the same time rather than realizing like Actually Guy would do. And since Actually Guy appears almost Realistic, then he may not show the same origin as him, but for one thing, he may have a similar emotion to him.
- his emotion compaired to OMG/C*** Face is very similar to what he does when he wonders about something, but even though OMG/C*** Face appears to be regretful or disturbed about something rather than wondering like Clever Girl is.
- Three years before the meme was made, around 2007, There was a meme that has also been made fun of from Jurassic park as well and doesn't seem to look like a human as well, but even though appears as a dinosaur by the name of Philosoraptor. Since the Dinosaur was inspired from the same scene or movie as Clever Girl, and since the first meme of Philosoraptor said or talked about the word "Clever Girl", this could possibly show some traits along with Clever Girl as well (since he's a dinosaur, not a human).
- It is ironic how he appears as a realistically drawn male character with a female name rather than a person being a female and having a female name. And since his name is said like a phrase from him, then this may refer to him as a "Phrase" named character as well.
- the person who played Hunter Muldoon is (as some people may know) is Bob Peck.
- Clever Girl could possibly be the first and only realistically drawn Rage Comic character that turns his head around as well.
- If you look closely at his head where his hair is, his hairstyle is almost similar to either one of the most popular rage comic characters Are You Serious or not Not Bad.
- sometimes in the meme, when the name is used, the name could sometimes be used a suprise when fooled by women or a lady, or maybe used as a phrase at the end like Are You Kidding Me, Challenge Accepted, or even OMG/C*** Face. He's not the only meme that appears realistically and appears at the end of Rage Comics, there has been others besides him like Aww Yeah Guy who appears at the end of Rage Comics as well.
- he is one of many Rage Comic Characters that appears to have different emotions with the same appearance (besides Me Gusta, Trollface, F*** Yeah, Cereal Guy, or even Cuteness Overload) as well.
- The Meme's picture looks like someone fromFacade.